Thursday 17 May 2012

here


here but not here
your face in the morning has no effect and though i cannot hate you, i still wonder what i'm doing here
watching you sleep your fat head and laboured fucked up breathing in this cluttery shithole so different than my imagination
you penetrate and here still i can't complain but you are still not here
i suck in my breath and see in your eyes how genuinely happy you are for me
and i believe it
sweet boy
that you like to see me happy
that you like me
indulge me
your strong arms hands fingers drape dwarf my side curl up under my breasts i do like when we spoon sleep it makes me feel like a woman
falling asleep sticky exhausted with your hot breath cooling my hotter neck
and i do love you, gratefully
but behind your eyes all i can see is friendly insecurity
here but not here
i trust your simplicity
but still wonder what the fuck am i doing here

not here
giggling good time
make me laugh
i make you a closed book
but in the morning you seem no more complex than the junior jumble
we part you are intricate immaculate meticulous
as innocent as the boy i sleep beside
and as wise as the man that guides me smilingly through the train station
but you are as lost as i am
even more so because you cannot recognize your own loneliness
do me a favour and hope it can be something more than just a favour
but in the morning
i awake contented
and wait for you to wake up
so that i can go home
and take a shower
waiting
waiting
wondering
what was it i was doing here

so here we are
upright eye to eye
without anger
without complaint
pseudo passionate
and physically perfect
i never told you it wasn't enough
because it's not something that should be said aloud
sweet boy
wonderful provider
and while it's still cold outside
i won't rise in the night
to leave or unappreciate you
but while i face you
i wonder hope
you may be trying to tell me
it isn't enough
wait
wonder
i close my eyes your kiss is like home
my shoulders hips familiar terrain
i glide slim fingers about your buddha belly
and the wind howls outside your dirty window
a mocking song that draws me closer to your heat
desperate
but i don't clutch
you don't clutch
understood
once again
that it's going to be a long morning



No comments:

Post a Comment